Digital Sisterhood Network’s Twitter Chat HistoryOver the past two years, the Digital Sisterhood Network has used its @digitalsisterhd Twitter account to host live Twitter chats. The DSN chats have helped to:
- Build community among social media women.
- Celebrate the accomplishments of social media women.
- Generate conversation among social media women.
- Obtain questions and feedback from Digital Sisterhood Radio’s audience during live shows.
- Profile social media women’s expertise, products, and services.
- Promote campaigns and causes that reflect the interests of social media women.
- Share event notices, information, resources, and tools.
- Spark collaboration and networking among social media women.
DSN has also utilized several #hashtags including #digitalsisterhood, #dsfierceliving, #dsmonth, #dsprblogchat, and #feminismonline to track the conversations. TweetChat and TweetGrid have helped DSN monitor the live chats.
#DSLead Digital Sisterhood Leadership Project’s Twitter Chats in May
During the month of May, you are invited to participate in four Twitter chats that will discuss aspects of social media women’s leadership. See the details below. Make sure you follow @digitalsisterhd and use the hashtag #dslead to track the conversations on Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Tweetchat or Tweetgrid.
- May 2 @9:00-10:00 pm ET: The Leadership Roles that Social Media Women Play
- May 9 @9:00-10:00 pm ET: How Social Media Women Develop Their Personal Leadership Brands
- May 23 @9:00-10:00 pm ET: Social Media Women as Community Builder Leaders
- May 30 @9:00-10:00 pm ET: Social Media Women as Social Good Leaders