Digital Sisterhood Network submitted a panel proposal for SXSW 2012 Interactive Conference (March 9-13 on Austin, Texas) in July. See the description below. The SXSW Panel Picker opens for voting today at 3:00 pm ET. Please click here to vote on our panel. You will need to create an account to participate. The voting deadline is September 2. We appreciate your support!
1) Panel Title: Digital Sisterhood for Women Entrepreneurs
2) Panel Description: Ananda Leeke, founder of the Digital Sisterhood Network, describes this community as the currency women use to create relationship wealth through the connections they make, conversations they have, communities they build, causes they support, collaborative partnerships they establish, and commerce they engage in with women they meet online and offline. While the faces of technology rockstars and social media gurus don’t typically reflect what you’d expect to find in digital sisterhood, this panel will explore the thriving, relationship wealth-based community that has grown up. A diverse group of panelists will explore how women entrepreneurs cultivate and strengthen digital sisterhood in their entrepreneurial efforts; what happens when women tap into the power of digital sisterhood in their businesses; and how they use digital sisterhood as a business model.
3) Moderator and Panelists:
Moderator – Ananda Leeke, Founder of Digital Sisterhood Network – http://twitter.com/digitalsisterhd
- Julie Diaz Asper, CEO and Co-Founder of GIGCoin (Washington, DC) – http://twitter.com/juliediazasper
- Jacqui Chew, Principal, iFusion Marketing (Atlanta) – http://twitter.com/jacquichew
- Danica Kombol, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Everywhere (Atlanta) – http://twitter.com/danicakombol and http://twitter.com/beeverywhere
- Arielle Loren, Founder of L Media House, NYC and Brazil) – http://twitter.com/arielleloren