Today marks the launch of the Digital Sisterhood Book 11 Day Countdown to 10/19 DC Book Reading. For the next 11 days, Digital Sisterhood Network will be sharing audio blogs, blog posts, photos, radio shows, and videos that offer an inside look into author Ananda Leeke’s book writing and publishing journey
For Day #1 of the Countdown, we invite you to listen to a VoiceBo audio blog (4 minutes) that features Ananda reading an excerpt from her Digital Sisterhood book introduction. Also, check out her Internet Geek Tuesday blog post that includes an excerpt from her author interview (published in book).
You can purchase Digital Sisterhood on Amazon.com.
If you are in Washington, D.C. on October 19, please plan to attend my author talk and book reading from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Joan Hisaoka Healing Arts Gallery, 1632 U Street, NW (three blocks from the U Street/Cardozo Green Line Metro Station). Click here to register for the event. See you on October 19th!
9 Things You Can Do Before October 19th Book Reading:
- Tweet 10 friends about the Digital Sisterhood book. Sample Tweet: Check out @AnandaLeeke’s new #DigitalSisterhood book on Amazon. @DigitalSisterhd Rocks!. http://amzn.to/19dbH9s
- Share a Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, or Pinterest status update with your friends. Sample Status Update: Need a new fall book to read? Check out Ananda Leeke’s Digital Sisterhood: A Memoir of Fierce Living Online. #DigitalSisterhood Rocks!. http://amzn.to/19dbH9s
- Encourage your social media friends in DC to register for the October 19 author talk and book reading. Sample Tweet: DC family & friends register for @AnandaLeeke’s 10/19 #DigitalSisterhood book reading. http://bit.ly/1fczmvg; Sample Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn & Pinterest Update: DC family & friends register for Ananda Leeke’s Digital Sisterhood 10/19 book reading from 3-5pm at the Joan Hisaoka Healing Arts Gallery. http://bit.ly/1fczmvg
- Follow @anandaleeke and @digitalsisterhd on Twitter for book updates.
- Participate in #DigitalSisterhood Wednesdays on Twitter by following @digitalsisterhd and tweeting your digital sisters.
- Learn more about the Digital Sisterhood Network.
- LIKE Ananda Leeke’s Facebook Fan Page.
- LIKE Digital Sisterhood Network’s Facebook Page.
- Subscribe to Ananda Leeke’s author blog to learn more about her creative journey.