Meet Tiffany Flowers
1) Write a six-word memoir to describe yourself.
I am an author, philanthropist & professor.
2) Tell us about your blog.
The Golden Butterfly Reviews is my blog spot. I blog about literacy issues and I do author interviews. My favorite blog of 2011 was based on a question that I received from a parent about learning. http://thegoldenbutterfly.blogspot.com/2010/11/re-how-can-i-get-my-two-year-old.html
3) What is your definition of digital sisterhood?
I believe a digital sisterhood is a collective group of women that connect through social media in order to impact the world in positive ways.
4) What is your favorite 2011 digital sisterhood moment or experience?
My favorite digital sisterhood experience was in September 2011. I placed a call out to bloggers, Facebook friends, and twitter in order to find a charity for my fourth book release. I was contacted in less than 24 hours by a Facebook friend that found a charity that needed support. I was able to get approval from the nonprofit in less than two weeks. I believe that this moment showed the power of social media as well as the connection that we have as women through social networking.
5) The 2011 theme of Digital Sisterhood Month is ‘Celebrate the 4 Fs of Women’s Health: Feelings, Food, Fitness & Fierce Living.” How have you lived fiercely in 2011?
I really worked on my mental and physical health this year by going to the doctor, exercising and staying active, and staying organized. A cluttered space equals a cluttered and distracted mind. I am constantly organizing in order to maximize my performance.
6) How do you stay positive and maintain peace of mind?
I avoid negative people, places, and situations. I spend time focusing on what is important in my life and achieving my goals.
7) What are your favorite healthy foods?
I love black beans, mustard greens, strawberries, and grapes.
8) How do you stay fit?
I eat healthy, walk, skate, and do Zumba.
9) How are you planning to live fiercely in 2012?
I plan to work on my fitness, career, and personal goals.
10) Where can we find you online?
Web Site: www.goldenbutterflypublishing.com