Meet Maria Roberts
1) Write a six-word memoir to describe yourself.
And yet, I am still here.
2) Tell us about your blog.
My blog is Aesthetic Elevation. I started blogging in 2008. I talk about opinions, book and movie reviews, entertainment, and fashion. My favorite post from 2011 is listed here: http://aestheticelevation.com/2011/05/26/the-effects-of-b-i-o
3) What is your definition of digital sisterhood?
Digital sisterhood is the foundation for women to find their voice, virtual or otherwise, in order to make strides within technology and the blogosphere…one cool chick at a time.
4) What is your favorite 2011 digital sisterhood moment or experience?
Participating more in Twitter chats. It has been quite liberating and has allowed me to reach out.
5) The 2011 theme of Digital Sisterhood Month is ‘Celebrate the 4 Fs of Women’s Health: Feelings, Food, Fitness & Fierce Living.” How have you lived fiercely in 2011?
I learned to forgive myself, stop neglecting myself, and putting my needs first (for a change).
6) How do you stay positive and maintain peace of mind?
Rest, laughter, reading, and hugs and kisses from my son, Miles.
7) What are your favorite healthy foods?
Good hearty salads, lentils, and nothing beats good old water (not a food, but who doesn’t like water?).
8) How do you stay fit?
Yoga and pilates (started back up after a long hiatus), walking, and ZUMBA!
9) How are you planning to live fiercely in 2012?
Writing more. Writing fearlessly. Shoot, just writing.
10) Where can we find you online?