Check out Digital Sisterhood Network’s April events below. The Feminism Online Project radio shows will be posted in mid April.
- April 3 – @7:30 pm ET – Digital Sisterhood Radio: Digital Sisterhood Network’s Blogger-in-Residence Kamaria Richmond will host The Stroke Diva Fabulous Show. Healthcare is the topic. The guest is Dr. Melissa Clarke.
- April 6, 13, 20, and 27 (all day) – #DigitalSisterhood Wednesday Twitter Celebration
- April 9 @ 1:45-3:00 pm – Digital Sisterhood Network founder Ananda Leeke is speaking about digital sisterhood and the women’s movement as a panelist for the “Conversations across the Generations on Women’s Issues and the Women’s Movement” workshop at the YWCA‘s annual convention at the Mayflower in Washington, DC. The YWCA’s conference theme is “Own the Future.” Click here to learn more.
- April 12 @6:30-8:30 pm ET – Digital Sisterhood Network founder Ananda Leeke will serve as a panelist for Digital Doyennes: Wisdom from the Women Who Lead in Social Media and Digital Innovation. The event is sponsored by Spelman College’s Digital Moving Image Salon and the Women in Film & Television Atlanta. It will be held at the Twelve Hotel Centennial Place in Atlanta, Georgia.
- April 17 – Digital Sisterhood Unplugged Sunday!: Join the Digital Sisterhood Network for the launch of its monthly self-care initiative that encourages women in social media to take a break, rest, and recharge by unplugging from the Internet and their tech gadgets for one hour, a few hours, or a full day.
- April 20 @9:00-10:00 pm ET – #DigitalSisterhood Monthly Tweetchat: “Play with Twitter Poetry in 140 Words or Less” is the topic. Women in social media will be encouraged to share 140 words of poetry about anything in the WWW — wild world of women.