January is all about finalizing the Digital Sisterhood Network’s 2011 calendar of causes, collaborative partnerships, creative projects, and online/offline events. Digital Capital (DC) Week 2011 (November 4 to November 11, 2011) is one of the major events we plan to promote and participate in this year. DC WEEK is a 10 day festival filled with numerous events that bring together designers, developers, entrepreneurs, and social innovators of all kinds. The events are powered by the DC WEEK community and complemented by conferences, parties, and projects created by the festival organizers iStrategyLabs and Tech Cocktail. The first DC WEEK was held in June 2010 and drew 6,000 attendees from around the world.
Guess what you can do today?
- Register for DC WEEK. It’s FREE. Registration launched today.
- Click here to read the DC WEEK 2011 overview.
- Consider becoming a DC WEEK sponsor. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow DC WEEK on Twitter and use the hashtag #DCWEEK.
- Join the DC WEEK Facebook Fan Page.
- Submit an idea for DC WEEK 2011.
- Vote for Digital Sisterhood Network’s DC WEEK 2011 idea “The Power of Digital Sisterhood.” Click here to vote.
Are you planning to attend DC WEEK? Did you register yet?
Did you submit an idea for DC WEEK? What is it?
Have a great January! Stop by later this week and month for more news about the Digital Sisterhood Network’s 2011 plans! It’s gonna be a great year!