Contact Digital Sisterhood Network founder Ananda Leeke at firstname.lastname@example.org, 202.607.3509 or http://twitter.com/anandaleeke.
- City Location: Washington, DC
- Follow Digital Sisterhood Network on Twitter: http://twitter.com/digitalsisterhd.
- Participate in #DigitalSisterhood Wednesdays on Twitter and #DSFierceLiving conversations on Survey Monkey.
- Check out the #DSFierceLiving Pinterest board.
- Read more about Digital Sisterhood Network on Tumblr: http://digitalsisterhood.tumblr.com.
- Like Digital Sisterhood Network on Facebook: www.facebook.com/digitalsisterhood.
- Tune into Digital Sisterhood Radio: http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/42015.
Marketing & PR & Campaigns
Over the past eight years, Ananda Leeke’s passion for blogging and work as a blogger and social media influencer have deepened her understanding of how important bloggers and social media can be to the advertising, marketing, and public relations efforts of companies and organizations. As a result, Leeke became a blogger ambassador for Macy’s Heart of Haiti campaign in 2010, and currently serves in this position. In 2011, she became the first Heart of Haiti blogger ambassador to travel to Haiti to meet Haitian artisans.
That same year, she tapped into her power as a social media influencer and served as a conference ambassador for the Blogalicious Weekend Conference. This year, she has used her social media influence to participate in the online book party for author Marney K. Makridakis’ new book, Creating Time and to promote President Barack Obama’s 2012 campaign.
- Through her Digital Sisterhood Network (DSN), she has partnered with SheWrites.com on the She Writers DC Meet Ups, CiviliNation on the Digital Civility & Securitiy Initiative, and United 4 Equality’s ERA 2015 Awareness Campaign. She has utilized her DSN platform to promote her interests in blogger self-care and wellness, feminism, peer mentoring, and social media women leaders. In addition, she has worked with The Eiland Group, Everywhere, Shootie Girl, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, and Violet Boutique on Digital Sisterhood Month event sponsorship, and established media partnerships that support the Blogalicious Weekend Conference and DigitalunDivided.com’s #FOCUS100 Pitch Bootcamp and Symposium.
If your brand, company, organization, or product are interested in working with Leeke on advertising, marketing, and public relations campaigns that incorporate one or more of her areas of interests (see below), please contact her on email@example.com or 202.607.3509.
Specific Areas of Interest:
- Art, Creativity, Culture, Movies, and Music
- Books: Creativity, culture, entrepreneurialism, feminism, fitness, health, reinvention, self-help, social good, social media, spirituality, technology, women’s issues, writing, and yoga
- Fashion & Beauty
- Fitness: Yoga, running, and working out
- Food & Beverages: Organic vegan/vegetarian food and beverages including fair trade coffee, herbal tea, almond/hemp/rice milk, smoothies, energy drinks, snacks, and more
- Health & Healing Arts: Prevention campaigns that support breast cancer, heart health, HIV/AIDS, and other areas; acupuncture, ayurveda, reiki, yoga, and other alternative therapies
- Lifestyle & Personal Development: Eco-friendly/green living, financial empowerment and literacy, reinvention, self-care, self-discovery, and spirituality
- Women: Empowerment, equality, feminism, leadership, and womanism
- Social Media & Technology
- Brand Advocate/Ambassador/Spokesblogger Campaigns
- Event Coordination & Hosting (focus groups, meet ups, and tweet ups)
- Live Streaming
- Twitter (chats and contests)